Address available on request
Inman Valley, SA 5211
$39,000 Per Annum
Historic Country Restaurant/Café in picturesque, prime main road location
This stunning 3-acre property offers a fantastic opportunity for a restaurant or café, with bonus residence included to provide accommodation for the business owners, or extra income through sub-letting! Located on the main Yankalila Road at Inman Valley, this one is not to be missed!
With lots of tourism in the area, as well as the 500-million-year-old Glacier Rock bringing tourists specifically to the property, the location promises good business. Since 1959, the property has operated with a restaurant, so it’s a well-known stop for many.
Features of the property:
- Seating for 70 people, plus outdoor areas
- Plus, Kitchen and laundry
- Outside ladies and gents’ toilets
- Plenty of car spaces for customers, with bitumen at the front of the building
- Tables and chairs included, or you can bring your own for a different look and feel
PLUS – Bonus adjoining Residence included, for tenants’ personal use, or for extra income as a possible B&B! Features:
- Self-contained unit with own entrances
- 4 bedrooms plus office, all with built-in wardrobes
- Sitting room and fully equipped kitchen
- Full bathroom with separate toilet, plus laundry
- Fitted out with necessary hand rails to suit an elderly couple if needed
Perfectly positioned between Victor Harbour (10 minutes away), and Normanville Beach (15 minutes in the other direction), with these local amenities attracting customers. A great location for any tenant as nearby competition is minimal!
Ideal for a family or motivated couple, looking for a long-term lease, but owners are open to negotiation. This easy to maintain property offers plenty of room and opportunities for the discerning tenant. Enquire today!
Property ID: 503065630Last Updated: 12 Oct 2019