Cobblebank Village Shopping Centre, 201 Ferris Road,
Cobblebank, VIC 3338
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of Cobblebank Village Shopping Centre, 201 Ferris Road
Cobblebank Village - The Retail Hub of the new Cobblebank Metropolitan Activity Centre
- New Coles, Liquorland & 16 Specialties
- 1st Floor Gymnasium & 317 Car Spaces
- Close to Trains & Western Freeway
Areas of specialty stores range from 25 to 350 square metres with the 1st floor gymnasium area of approximately 400 square metres. The mix of stores is envisaged to include a full range of convenience retail and services anchored by a Coles Supermarket.
Cobblebank Village Shopping Centre will be prominently located on Ferris Road in the new Cobblebank Town Centre and only metres away from the newly opened Cobblebank Railway Station. This new Metropolitan Activity Centre is the future community heart for the growing urban area south-east of Melton.
Located approximately 34km north-west of the Melbourne CBD, Cobblebank is expected to evolve from a local hub to a thriving Metropolitan Activity Centre providing a range of regional and local employment, civic, retail, education, medical, residential, recreational and entertainment uses.
Key aspects of the Trade Area are:-
* Main Trade Area of approximately 27,000 residents in 2019 estimated to grow to approximately 49,000 by 2030 at an impressive rate of 5.5% per annum.
* Primary Trade Area of approximately 10,600 residents in 2019 estimated to grow to approximately 30,700 by 2030 at the much higher than average rate of 10.6% per annum.
Construction is estimated to commence mid this year and to open Mid 2021.
You can join Coles, Liquorland and other new retail and commercial businesses in this exciting new development by contacting the Exclusive Leasing Agents, Accord Retail Leasing.
Property ID: 503506470Last Updated: 27 May 2020