Chatswood Interchange, 436 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW 2067
65.0 - 94.0m²
Map of Chatswood Interchange, 436 Victoria Avenue
Exciting opportunities available now
- Established convenience and dining hub
- Good locations on dining & station level
- Commuter traffic - 16.5m movements pa
- 65sqm next to Priceline Pharmacy on the station level. Non food usage suitable for the likes of mobile phones repairs, massage or retail services
- 96sqm on the District Dining level where we are seeking a contemporary burger restaurant or modern Vietnamese cuisine
Since opening, Chatswood Interchange has established itself as a convenience shopping and casual dining hub and the District Dining precinct has pioneered exciting international chefs and restauranteurs.
A number of new tenants have recently opened including Spicy Joint, Ya Malaysia, Memory Tongue, General Chao, Malatang Funhouse and Lilong by Taste of Shanghai.
Recent multi-million dollar enhancement works focused on the interior and walkways of the precinct and increasing wayfinding signage and branding throughout Chatswood.
• Chatswood Interchange is one of Sydney’s main transport hubs with 16.5m* commuters passing through annually as at 2016
• Chatswood is a major shopping and dining destination for Northern Sydney
• Chatswood is predominantly medium to high density housing with a main trade area population of 255,600*
*1 Transport Performance and Analytics Opal/MST rail visualisation report 2016
*2 ABS ERP 2015
Property ID: 503054722Last Updated: 10 Dec 2019