Central Park , 152 - 158 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
Key property information
Map of Central Park , 152 - 158 St Georges Terrace
Train stations within 5 km of Central Park , 152 - 158 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000 Distance Elizabeth Quay Railway Station 317 m Perth Station 404 m McIver Station 949 m City West Station 1.4 km Claisebrook Station 1.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of Central Park , 152 - 158 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000 Distance Hay St Central Park Red CAT 12 51 m Murray St Raine Square Red CAT 23 110 m William St Stand 2 142 m William St Perth Uground R11/ B14 166 m St Georges Tce Cloisters Green CAT 20 215 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
PREMIUM SKY RISE FLOORS
- LIFT LOBBY EXPOSURE
- ICONIC PREMIUM GRADE OFFICE FACILITIES
- BEST LOCATION & VIEWS
Central Park's major refurbishment completed in July 2020 includes a stunning lobby, featuring the new Hemingway Café which provides a highly impressive arrival experience.
Situated in a park setting at the junction of St Georges Terrace, William Street and Hay Street, the iconic tower is Perth's tallest building and is in very close proximity to all CBD amenities and public transportation.
Central Park offers state of the art facilities to its tenants including:
• Premium grade accommodation
• Fully supervised tenant fitness centre
• 131 seat tiered tenant theatrette, meeting rooms and video conference facilities
• Brand new end of trip facilities under construction with extensive facilities
• Access flooring
• Ground floor retail arcade, restaurants and cafés
• Lobby concierge / Hemingway Café / business pods
• Ample onsite public and tenant parking
• 5,000sqm landscaped park
• 100% back-up power for tenants
• 24/7 onsite security personnel & systems
• Dedicated post and courier distribution centre
Available areas (approx):
Level 48 - 220sqm or 440sqm
Level 50 - 933sqm
Levels 22 - 31 - floor plates from 1,310 to 1,606sqm
Level 27 - part floor of 421sqm
All floors provide stunning views including the Swan River, Rottnest Island and the city.
The new end of trip facilities scheduled for completion March 2022 will include 289 bike racks, 644 lockers, lounge and cool down areas, drying room, hydration points, ironing stations, and shoe-shining area.
Outgoings are estimated at $193.92/sqm pa for the 2021/22 financial year plus GST.
Tailored leasing packages with generous incentives are available to suit tenants requirements.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 502444810Last Updated: 18 Jan 2022