Botany Quarter, Building C, 11 Lord Street
Botany, NSW 2019
496.0 - 5460.0m²
Highly flexible industrial space, close to Sydney CBD
- 7x industrial units from 496-5,460sqm
- Close to dining & lifestyle amenities
- Abundant parking available
Building C presents seven architecturally designed units with upper floor space incorporated into the design. Flexible, modern and agile in nature, each space allows for customers to be efficiently serviced.
Key building features for Building C:
- Industrial units with upper floor office space from 496sqm up to 5,416sqm
- Flexible configurations with opportunities for amalgamation
- 40 dedicated car parking spaces
- 8.5-10.5m clearance
With a new Botany address, you and your team can enjoy all the best aspects of central Sydney, without the traffic congestion and limited parking availability of nearby suburbs such as Surry Hills and Alexandria. With direct connection to key arterial roads and transport, access to the CBD, airport and surrounding is effortless.
Booralee Park, Botany Aquatic Centre and The Lakes Golf Course are all within immediate proximity, providing green and open space on the doorstep of Botany Quarter.
For more information please contact Tom Barnier on 0499 888 024 or Michael Crombie on 0412 903 063.
Property ID: 502835030Last Updated: 11 Oct 2019