99 Franklin Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
555.0 - 10691.0m²
Secure basement parking available
MELBOURNE’S FIRST COMMERCIAL OFFICE DESIGNED FOR EDUCATION
- Typical floorplate of 1,200sqm
- Construction commenced Delivered Q2 2021
With 9 levels of flexible commercial office space, integrated voids across alternate floors, occupants will benefit from a design that will support the modern day office worker or student and one which will provide high quality end of trip facilities. The 10,691m² of commercial space includes a separate entrance and lobby with the opportunity for naming and signage rights across the podium component of this market leading mixed-use development.
99 Franklin Street is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD knowledge precinct, wedged in between RMIT University, Melbourne University and Melbourne Institute of Technology and a 5 minutes walk from Melbourne Central Shopping Centre and train station. In addition to great access to trams on Elizabeth Street and Swanston Street, 99 Franklin is located just a 1-minute walk to the new CBD North Train Station entrance (under construction).
• 10,691m² of PCA A Grade Office over 9 levels
• Floorplates ranging from 555m²-1,224m²
• Separate ground floor lobby
• 4 exclusive lifts
• Integrated voids
• Laneway component integrated into the lobby and ground floor retail
• Designed to 9b (Education) standard
• Designed across all components to meet 1 person per 6.6m² occupancy density
For further information on this unique opportunity please contact one of the agents listed below.
Property ID: 503297614Last Updated: 18 Oct 2019