917 Princes Highway
Springvale, VIC 3171
320.0 - 1702.0m²
Map of 917 Princes Highway
AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST HOMEMAKE CENTRE
- Anchored by major draw cards
- 2.6 million* annual visitations
- 100,000* cars passing the site daily
The 71,000 sqm* large format retail floor space offers a unique and contemporary shopping experience with the amenity of a modern day shopping centre. Depicted as Australia's largest Homemaker Centre and situated strategically on Melbourne's major arterial carriageway, the Princes Highway, the Springvale Homemaker Centre draws from an extensive catchment across the wider South East of Melbourne.
- Anchored by major draw cards, Harvey Norman, Domayne & IKEA
- Join other national retailers including JB Hi Fi, Anaconda, Nick Scali, Harris Scarfe and many more.
- Direct access from Princes Highway and Westall Road
- Over 2.1 million* people in the catchment area
- 71,000 sqm* of large format retail floor space
- Southern Hemisphere's largest Homemaker Centre
The Springvale Centre is located approximately 20km South East of the Melbourne CBD on the corner of the Princes Highway and Westall Road (917 Princes Highway, Springvale, Vic)
The strategic location enjoys access to major carriageways to the Melbourne CBD (Princes Highway & Monash Freeway), Bayside Suburbs (Centre and North Roads), Eastern Suburbs (Wellington and Springvale Roads) and the Outer South Eastern Suburbs (Westall Road, Springvale Road, Princes Highway and Monash Freeway).
The easily accessible and high profile location added by the leading anchor retailers and sheer critical mass will ensure that this iconic Homemaker Centre will have an wide cast and dense catchment.
Property ID: 5734116Last Updated: 10 Dec 2019