90 Jervois Street
Torrensville, SA 5031
0.97ha (2.41 acres)
Map of 90 Jervois Street
DRIVE THROUGH CROSS DOCK FACILITY
- On site carparking
- Two large canopy areas
- Total site area 9,740sqm*
• Two high clearance warehouses of 1,440 sqm* and 2,535 sqm* to total 3,975sqm*
• Warehouse span clearance ranging between 7.1m to 7.5m*
• B-Double access via Jervois Street and exiting to Ashwin Parade
• Two large canopy areas of 1,930 sqm* and 807 sqm* to enable all weather undercover loading
. Solar PV array that services two meters
• Perfect for 3PL, E-Commerce, and Couriers with a uniquely central location for sorting parcels for same day delivery north, south and the CBD
• The building has cross-dock capability
• Available due to Cochrane’s Transport relocating to new purpose built premises
• Pitstop Café tenancy excluded
• Phone sole agents CBRE to inspect
Torrensville continues to be a sought-after industrial area, driven by its central position and connectivity to the Adelaide CBD, Adelaide Airport and Port Adelaide.
Be situated amongst major industrial users in this highly sought location with close proximity to South Road, Port Road, newly developed North-South motorway and the soon to be completed Northern Connector.
Excellent amenity with walking distance to the new Brickworks Marketplace development and adjacent River Torrens Linear Park.
Property ID: 503355222Last Updated: 3 Dec 2019