804/7 Beeliar Drive
Yangebup, WA 6164
Approximately 253 car bays including disabled bays and reciprocal use of loading zone.
City Of Cockburn
SECURE ONE OF THREE REMAINING MIXED USE FACILITIES
- Only 3 tenancies remaining
- Maximum Street exposure
- Full height glazing
Beeliar "Hive" Shopping Centre is a well performing neighbourhood Shopping Complex in the prime suburb of Beelliar, south of Perth's CBD.
Major tenants include Aldi, Caltex, The Vale Tavern, Hungry Jack's, Lagoon Medical Centre and community based businesses such as Service Professionals and retail.
Remaining tenancies would suit Japanese Sushi Train, Chinese, Fish & Chips, Cafe, Pizzeria, Pharmacy, Service Professionals and Dentists.
Fantastic opportunity also exists to secure the last remaining prime pad site x 1392m2 ineighbouring, Hungry Jack's & Caltex.Ideally would suit any National fast food restaurant/drive through.
Cold shell tenancies. Services include air-conditioning, grease trap and all services at wall.
- Full height glazing with maximum street exposure
- Rear access/secure service doors & allocated loading bay
- Communal toilets
- approx 250 open car bays
Lot 804 Beeliar Drive Yangebup offers the current tenancies:
Retail shops approximately 104 - 418m2
- T01 approximate area 470m2 (LEASED)
- T02 approximate area 56m2 (LEASED)
- T03 approximate area 56m2 (LEASED)
- T04 approximate area 104.5m2 (LEASED)
- T05 approximate area 104.5m2
- T06 approximate area 104.5m2
- T07 approximate area 104.5m2
Limited tenancies remaining - enquire NOW
Arrange an inspection with Eddie Iustini. Ask him about future development site available now next door to Caltex.
Property ID: 502998138Last Updated: 18 Oct 2019