74 Sparks Road,
Henderson, WA 6166
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 74 Sparks Road
Bus stops within 5 km of 74 Sparks Road, Henderson, WA 6166 Distance Sparks Rd Before Quill Wy 372 m Sparks Rd After Quill Wy 493 m Sparks Rd Before Redemptora Rd 661 m Sparks Rd Before Possner Wy 1.1 km Cockburn Rd After Gemma Rd 1.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
BRAND NEW WORKSHOP FACILITY - HENDERSON
- Practical completion due Aug-2020
- AMC’s premier address
- Multiple Cranes & High Clearance
This brand new industrial facility, which is nearing completion, will occupiers with high quality, premium grade office, workshop and hardstand facility within this highly sought after industrial precinct.
Situated on a prime 12,861sqm lot, 74 Sparks Road is superbly positioned in Perth’s southern industrial corridor and specifically the Australian Marine Complex, a core industrial precinct accommodating businesses specialising in the Off-shore Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Defence, Marine and Shipbuilding sectors.
Key attributes include:
- Office / Workshop Area: 3,410sqm (approx) over two levels
- Workshop offers (two bay configuration) with 8.5m under hook height
- Two x 10 tonne gantry cranes provided as part of facility
- Corporate style office presentation with full amenities and end of trip facilities
- Concrete hardstand areas across entire site
- Multiple roller shutter access to workshop area
- Dual crossovers off Sparks Road offering drive around site access/ egress for large articulated vehicles
- Generous onsite parking allocation
- Fully secure site with perimeter boundary fencing and automated security gate access
- Expansion capacity available – workshop facility can be extended to 6,000sqm (approx.)
The site is located within the highly successful Fabrication Precinct of the Australian Marine Complex, just off Cockburn Road, which is accessed via both Quill Way and Stuart Drive. The strategic position of the property also provides fast access to the AMC Common User Facility and adjoining core infrastructure made available within the precinct.
For further information, please contact the exclusive listing agents.
Property ID: 503573546Last Updated: 19 Oct 2020