711 High Street
Kew East, VIC 3102
$2,156 / month
6 Person, Private office at Select Strata Communities
- Suitable for 6 people
Thanks for reviewing our space. We wish you well in your search for new premises. Prior to your search though, have you asked yourself;
• How does your new office Location, Layout, Inclusions & Rent impact on your plan for your business next financial year?
• If you’ve no plan for the new financial year yet - shouldn’t you?
• Is your search for new premises because your business is growing or you’d like it to or are you right sizing?
• Are you unsure if you need this much space? Our business coach suggests you should remember the “law of Vacuum”.
• Is your focus is on whether you can afford the rent? Or should you be thinking you can’t afford not to take this next step?
If you aren’t sure, or your answer is no to any of the questions, you should get an independent opinion on your thinking for you business for the next financial year - known as a discovery strategy session - with our business coach. We thoroughly recommend it & its complimentary.
All you need do is inquire when reviewing this property.
The advertised rate is all-inclusive of rent, outgoings, overheads, access to our meeting rooms, staff room, kitchens, shower, office amenities (tea coffee etc.), 24/7 secures access, space for branding in foyer, greeting and mail reception services, free access to personal secure Wi-Fi network, cleaning and secure lock up for bikes. It’s fully furnished too so you can move in tomorrow and get back to work in no time.
Car parks are an additional costs at $235 per month ex. GST. There is 2 hour street parking directly outside the office, or 1 street further is all day free parking. Melbourne CBD is just 11km away and the #48 tram stops outside and goes direct to the city & Docklands from North Balwyn.
So if you’re looking for something more affordable, flexible, attractive and community-focused, stop your search now because this Kew East office space ticks all the boxes.
Property ID: 503256410Last Updated: 11 Nov 2019