6300 Great Alpine Road,
Eurobin, VIC 3739
$85,000 per annum plus GST
Key property information
Map of 6300 Great Alpine Road
A berry rare farm-lease opportunity Negotiable
• Water Rights 45 ML licence and bore.
• Buildings in large 380m2 machinery shed which houses the farm gate shop for retail of produce with cool store available to house all your pickings plus 8.2kw solar system .
• A generous farmhouse, homestead style, wrapped with verandahs and picturesque garden and views of Mount Buffalo. Lofty ceilings, freshly painted inside with new carpets and blinds. There are four generous sized bedrooms with robes plus a study or office with its own air-conditioner and double garage and solar system. Master bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite. The lounge comes with both a wood heater and air conditioning, sure to keep you comfortable in every season. Large open plan kitchen and dining space. 900mm gas stove top, dishwasher, and oven plus walk-in pantry. Second bathroom with separate toilet plus large functional laundry with enough space to tackle the demands of a farm mud room. All safety compliance checks have been completed.
• A range of berries have been established on the farm, blackberries, three varieties of blueberries approximately 2.5 acres of which are under nets, tayberries, raspberries, and boysenberries too. There are also walnut trees 5-6 acres and five acres of cherry trees.
• Landlord is open to discussions with interested parties.
Property ID: 504435000Last Updated: 16 Nov 2023