60 Moorabool Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
Please contact agent
Key property information
Map of 60 Moorabool Street
Train stations within 5 km of 60 Moorabool Street, Geelong, VIC 3220 Distance Geelong Railway Station 534 m South Geelong Station 1.4 km North Geelong Station 2.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 60 Moorabool Street, Geelong, VIC 3220 Distance Moorabool St/Malop St (Geelong) 122 m Deakin University City Campus/Brougham St (Geelong) 193 m Deakin University Waterfront Campus/Brougham St (Geelong) 222 m Moorabool Street Bus Interchange/Moorabool St (Geelong) 262 m Gheringhap St/Ryrie St (Geelong) 390 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
The future of work-life harmony is here
- GEELONG’S NEWEST PREMIUM A GRADE OFFIC
- MODERN, DYNAMIC WORK ENVIRONMENT
- STUNNING VIEWS OF CORIO BAY
Designed by the award-winning architects Cox Architecture, this office has the ultimate work-life harmony, with the comfort and wellness of staff always front of mind.
Occupying a prominent position in the business destination of Geelong, adjacent to Westfield Geelong and one block from vibrant Little Malop Street with cafes, restaurants and nightlife.
Provides excellent connectivity to Melbourne via public transport links. The building benefits from easy access to car parking within the building and surrounding area.
With staff wellness in mind, end-of-trip facilities encourage healthier options for the daily commute.
- Final top floors available
- Central CBD Activity Precinct
- Easy Access to Geelong’s Rail Station, foreshore & retail precincts
- Targeting a 5 Star NABERS base building energy rating & 5 Star Green Star Rating
- Exceptional onsite amenity including boutique retail, basement parking (61 spaces) and end-of-trip facilities
- Expansive water views across the Corio Bay and Bellarine Peninsula
You’ll be in good company with the building expecting to attract over 900 workers, with major tenant being GMHBA’s new headquarters.
Available for occupation mid-2021 with scope to capitalise on significant savings
For further information please contact the listing agents.
Property ID: 503721602Last Updated: 27 Nov 2021