60 Moorabool Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
Please contact agent
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 60 Moorabool Street
Train stations within 5 km of 60 Moorabool Street, Geelong, VIC 3220 Distance Geelong Railway Station 535 m South Geelong Station 1.4 km North Geelong Station 2.8 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 60 Moorabool Street, Geelong, VIC 3220 Distance Moorabool St/Malop St (Geelong) 122 m Deakin University City Campus/Brougham St (Geelong) 193 m Deakin University Waterfront Campus/Brougham St (Geelong) 214 m Moorabool Street Bus Interchange/Moorabool St (Geelong) 262 m Gheringhap St/Ryrie St (Geelong) 390 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
THE FOREFRONT OF GEELONG’S BUSINESS FUTURE
- GEELONG’S BEST OFFICE ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN, DYNAMIC WORK ENVIRONMENT
- STUNNING VIEWS OF CORIO BAY
Designed by the award-winning architects Cox Architecture, 60 Moorabool Street is one of Australia’s most impressive office projects offering 6 boutique retail tenancies, 9 levels of A Grade standard office accommodation and leading sustainable design principles.
The efficient floor plates provide flexibility for tenants to fit out spaces to suit flexible work spaces. The open floorplan design of each level facilitates the flow of fresh air, as well as accentuating exceptional natural light throughout the floor.
Available for occupation mid-2021 with scope to capitalise on significant savings
60 Moorabool Street provides excellent connectivity to Melbourne via public transport links. The building benefits from easy access to car parking within the building and surrounding area.
Adjacent to Westfield Geelong and one block from vibrant Little Malop Street with cafes, restaurants and nightlife. 60 Moorabool Street is the best positioned business destination in the CBD.
- Final Top Floors available
- Central CBD Activity Precinct
- Access to Geelong’s Rail Station, Foreshore & Retail Precincts
- Efficient, high staff ratio floorplate design
- Highly Credential Sustainable Design Principles
- Targeting a 5.5 Star NABERS Base Building Energy Rating & 5 Star Green Star Rating
- Exceptional onsite amenity including boutique retail, basement parking (61 spaces) and end-of-trip facilities
- Expansive water views across the Corio Bay and Bellarine Peninsula
Property ID: 503535506Last Updated: 30 Jun 2020