53 Lake Haven Drive,
Lake Haven, NSW 2263
Key property information
Map of 53 Lake Haven Drive
Train stations within 5 km of 53 Lake Haven Drive, Lake Haven, NSW 2263 Distance Warnervale Station 5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 53 Lake Haven Drive, Lake Haven, NSW 2263 Distance Homemaker Lake Haven, Lake Haven Dr 87 m Pacific Hwy After Lake Haven Dr 262 m Pacific Hwy at Moala Pde 278 m Moala Pde After Pacific Hwy 283 m Lake Haven Centre, Lake Haven Dr 304 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
HOMEMAKER LAKE HAVEN
- Large Format Retail
- Ample Car Parking
- Prime Exposure
Situated within the upper Central Coast region and next door to Vicinity’s Lake Haven Centre, Homemaker Lake Haven comprises of over 21,000sqm of GLA and is anchored by Harvey Norman. Bunnings have recently relocated to a larger premises across the road and the centre will be undergoing a revitalisation of the former building* converting the ex-Bunnings tenancy into approximately seven large format retail tenancies that are available for lease.
Homemaker Lake Haven’s trade catchment is estimated at approximately 130,000 people, with its primary catchment representing the vast majority of this being 87,000 people. The Centre’s population within a 5km radius is also estimated at 58,000 people (2016), which is more than double the population within 5km of Tuggerah (28,000 people). Off the back of strong residential development within the region, the catchment’s population is forecast to grow at an annual growth rate of 1.9% up until 2026 (NSW 5-year average: 1.17%pa).
- Join key national retailers such as Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Beds R Us, Barbecues Galore, Pets Domain, Godfreys, RTM, Autobarn, Repco, BCF and Anytime Fitness.
- Exclusive opportunity for prime main road signage and exposure.
- Lake Haven’s catchment extends up to 20 km north, 8 km south and 15 km west and this consists of a population base estimated at over 130,000 people.
- 590 car spaces.
- Roller door access and loading at rear.
- 500sqm to 4,000sqm tenancies available.
- Flexible retail zoning – allowing for supermarkets, clothing, medical and large format retail uses.
Please call Ethan Schofield on 0432 165 1... or Shane Cook on 0419 989 2... for further information.
*Subject to construction procurement the proposed completion date is August 2022.
Property ID: 504014443Last Updated: 7 Jul 2022