49 GREENBAH ROAD, 49 Greenbah Road,
Moree, NSW 2400
Key property information
Map of 49 GREENBAH ROAD, 49 Greenbah Road
Train stations within 5 km of 49 GREENBAH ROAD, 49 Greenbah Road, Moree, NSW 2400 Distance Moree 2.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 49 GREENBAH ROAD, 49 Greenbah Road, Moree, NSW 2400 Distance Gwydir St Opp Coolibah Rd 160 m Greenbah Rd at Sunnyside Rd 765 m Anne St After Mehi Cres 919 m Edward St at Drummond St 1.3 km Moree Town Coach Stop, Auburn St 1.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
WAREHOUSE/ OFFICES FOR LEASE - EASY ACCESS FOR VEHICLES
For Lease - long or short term lease will be considered
* Total site area is 3766 sqm
* Building area 260 sqm
* 5 separate offices plus a large boardroom. All reverse cycle a/c and carpeted.
* Kitchenette, separate shower and toilet, storeroom.
* Warehouse area 76 sqm suitable for retail display, inventory storage. This area is evaporative a/c cooled with access via 2 roller doors (one with high access)
* Large wrap-around verandah at the front of the building and covered car parking to the side.
* Building exterior to be painted white Feb 2022.
* Landlord is willing to make alterations to suit a suitable tenant.
The property is in an industrial area of Moree amongst other good businesses. It has easy access from the main roads for ease of vehicles coming in and out.
NOTE: Landlord will also consider to lease a section of the property - i.e. just the warehouse and small surroundings. Or just the land at the rear which can be utilised for other purposes. Alternatively, lease the lot!
Please enquire today for terms and conditions.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
Property ID: 503932738Last Updated: 28 May 2022