46 Edward Street
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$77,000 Gross P/A Plus GST
222sqm Premium Quality Fitted And Furnished Office With 3-4 Car Spaces
* Amendments can be made to fit out based on lease terms.
* Grand reception/boardroom area.
* Mixture of workstations/open plan office area, 3 managers offices, kitchen and breakout area.
* Shared amenities, individual shower.
* Substantial natural light and perimeter windows.
* Fully air conditioned, direct lift access.
* 3 basement car spaces, potential for 4, available at market rates
* Generous incentives on offer.
* Contact Exclusive Agents for inspection today.
AVAILABLE SPACE: 222 sqm
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million,and the South East Queensland urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3.4 million. The Brisbane central business district stands on the original European settlement and is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, about 15km from its mouth at Moreton Bay. The metropolitan area extends in all directions along the floodplain of the Brisbane River Valley between Moreton Bay and the Great Dividing Range, sprawling across several of Australia's most populous local government areas (LGAs), most centrally the City of Brisbane, which is by far the most populous LGA in the nation.
Property ID: 503166966Last Updated: 10 Nov 2019