40 Gateway Drive
Paget, QLD 4740
Tailored options available!
0.64ha (1.59 acres)
High Impact Industry
Mackay Regional Council
DA Submitted - Brand New Workshop / Warehouse in Mackay - Expected Q3 2020
- Final design & specs tailored to suit
- Large site area with expansion potential
- Heavy-duty hardstand & overhead cranes
Key features include:
• Development application now submitted and targeting completion in Q3 2020
• 2,000m² (approx.) of high bay workshop/warehouse space plus office & store areas
• Ample hardstand areas, tailored to suit (Concrete or Gravel areas)
• 6,449m² site area (regular, level * rectangular shaped)
• Full drive around capability with potential for drive-through access (if required)
• High Impact Industry zoning, allowing for a variety of uses & 24/7 operation
• Optional overhead cranes (capacity options from 5t to 50t, additional on request)
• High clearance (10m internal height with 8m under hook, additional on request)
• Excellent 50-metre frontage with dual crossovers (subject to council approval)
• Convenient access for B-Doubles off Farrellys Road
• Only minutes to the Bruce Highway and major arterial roads
• Final design and specifications can be tailored to suit your requirements
Please note that Sentinel Property Group can accommodate smaller or larger requirements.
Located within Paget, Mackay's premier industrial precinct, 40 Gateway Drive, Paget (Mackay) is within close proximity to a large number of blue-chip tenants including; Emeco, Boom Logistics, Ausco, Centurion Transport, Hasting Deering / Caterpillar, Komatsu and Sandvik.
*approximate and subject to confirmation.
For further information about this property, please don't hesitate to contact either Sentinel Property Group or Sutton Property.
Property ID: 503285694Last Updated: 4 Nov 2019