34 Morley Avenue
Rosebery, NSW 2018
49.0 - 382.0m²
The Cannery: A commercial precinct transforming the urban experience
The Cannery sits at the heart of South Sydney's thriving new commercial scene. The historic warehouse space is now home to 11,000 square metres of unique providores, restaurants, bars and lifestyle brands. Moments from the burgeoning residential hub around Green Square train station, The Cannery has already attracted some of Sydney's most renowned local brands across hospitality, retail and design – including Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks, Assembly Label, Koskela and Archie Rose.
The creative spaces available are located on the first floor mezzanine. With exposed brick walls, open plan layouts and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the bustling emporium the available suites provide phenomenal work spaces for businesses who love to feed off the energy of a creative precinct.
- Single tenancy areas from 49 - 382sqm*
- Opportunity to secure up to 665sqm*
- Flexible floor plates which can be customised to tenants size requirements
- Unique modern warehouse feel
- Outstanding creative offices with excellent natural light
- Minutes to Green Square station
- Closely located to transport links (bus and train)
- Surrounded by restaurants, cafes and bars
- Located in one of Sydney's most tightly held markets
For further details or inspections please contact one of the exclusive agents.
Matt Davoren: 0410 488 437
Tom Speakman: 0412 891 330
Zorick Toltsan: 0411 227 784
Property ID: 503242606Last Updated: 3 Dec 2019