34 Marine Terrace
Burnie, TAS 7320
Map of 34 Marine Terrace
Fully Fitted Modern Bar/Club Opportunity in the Burnie CBD!
With so many features to list, just some of the those include:
- Two floors, with a main bar, large stage, dance floor, amenities, seating and more on the ground area, with the first floor upstairs providing a significant open lounge area, seating overlooking the ground floor, with a secondary fully serviced bar and amenities.
- Full PA and light system installed, previously utilised by some great touring acts under previous management. There is also a 'green room' space for performing artists and additional storage areas.
- Three entrance points to ground floor, with one area fitted and utilised previously as a dedicated patron entrance.
- Commercial kitchen facilities with wood fired pizza oven, fridges, freezers, gas cook top, coffee machine and more - everything down to the cutlery!
- Full alarm and extensive CCTV system, covering all angles of the property.
- Men's and women's bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs, with the downstairs amenities also inclusive of a large disability accessible bathroom.
- Ability to restrict or provide access to/from the ground to first floor for functions, events or as required.
- Approximate total area of 500sqm.
This property is an incredible opportunity for someone with business experience who would like to enter into this local market. With a substantial floor area and fully fitted, with little to no outlay for equipment, this allows the right person to focus on making the bar their own, capitalising on the existing fit out and building a successful business.
Existing licences are held by the property owner, who is has significant experience in the industry and local market, and able to provide an extensive list of further property features to suitable tenants.
Rent on the site is negotiable, with outgoings and GST payable.
Please contact Colin Rowlands at Halliwell Property Agents for all enquiries or inspections.
Property ID: 503353546Last Updated: 4 Oct 2019