339 Coronation Drive
Milton, QLD 4064
300.0 - 5000.0m²
TRANSFORMATION IN PROGRESS!
- Unrivalled car parking (300 bays)
- Large efficient floors (2,800m²)
- Fitted & non-fitted tenancies available
Previously home to both Apple & Origin Energy for many years, the refurbishment works are planned to reposition the property back as Milton’s premier office tower.
The scope of works will generally include –
• Upgrade of the façade (as per the design render)
• Construction of new ground floor café (designed to service the ~1000 staff within the building)
• New, on-grade End of Trip facility (with daily, fresh towel service)
• Upgrade of the ground floor lobbies (as per the design render)
• New lift interiors
• Installation of new roof structure
• Construction of multiple ground floor breakout areas, including communal, covered barbeque areas and brand new mezzanine spaces.
The building is well serviced by a number of different transport nodes. With a ~1:40m² car parking ratio (equating to 300 bays), 339 Coronation Drive has one of the best car park facilities in the Brisbane fringe. Outside of the usual train (~700m), bus (~0m), ferry (~150m) and bike (~50m) opportunities available, this can provide another form of affordable transportation for staff.
339 Coronation Drive is now over ~62% leased and we are in the process of working with other interested parties for the remaining two floors. Individual floors are ~2,800m², and we can now accommodate requirements from ~300m² up to both floors equating to ~5,600m².
To enquire or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact Mitch Connell on 0430 22 11 77.
Property ID: 503160090Last Updated: 18 Oct 2019