2C/85-113 Dunning Avenue
Rosebery, NSW 2018
Designer Office/Showroom in The Cannery, Rosebery
Designed by Chenchow Little Architects, this meticulously renovated ground floor creative office/showroom provides the perfect work space for a variety of businesses.
Offered with the existing high quality fit-out in place or with vacant possession this impressive open plan space features a prominent street frontage to Hayes Road, exposed brick walls and a soaring pitched ceiling.
The Cannery sits at the heart of South Sydney's thriving new commercial scene. The historic warehouse space is now home to 11,000 square metres of unique providores, restaurants, bars and lifestyle brands. Moments from the burgeoning residential hub around Green Square train station, The Cannery has already attracted some of Sydney's most renowned local brands across hospitality, retail and design – including Black Star Pastry, Three Blue Ducks, Assembly Label, Koskela and Archie Rose.
- Internal area of 234sqm* (approximately)
- Flexible floor plate with an open plan layout
- Unique modern warehouse feel with sawtooth ceilings
- Excellent natural light
- Minutes to Green Square station
- Closely located to transport links (bus and train)
- Surrounded by restaurants, cafes and bars
- Located in one of Sydney's most tightly held markets
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact the below agents.
Matt Davoren: 0410 488 437
Tom Speakman: 0412 891 330
Zorick Toltsan: 0411 227 784
Property ID: 503297790Last Updated: 11 Oct 2019