264-300 Wakefield Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
Key property information
Map of 264-300 Wakefield Street
Train stations within 5 km of 264-300 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Distance Adelaide Railway Station 1.5 km Mile End Station 2.9 km Adelaide Parklands Terminal Station 3 km Adelaide Showground Station 3.1 km Goodwood Station 3.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 264-300 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Distance Victoria Square Station 1.1 km Tram Pirie St 1.1 km Tram City South 1.1 km Tram Rundle Mall 1.2 km Tram South Terrace 1.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 264-300 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Distance F1 Hutt St - East Side 60 m T1 Hutt St - West Side 87 m I1 Wakefield St - North Side 118 m R1 Wakefield St - South Side 121 m V1 Hutt St - West Side 228 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
FILLING FAST – ENQUIRE NOW! JOIN THE NATION’S ELITE HEALTHCARE TENANTS
- 15,852sqm (GLA) incl. 180 bed Hospital
- A myriad of leasing options available
- Located in the Adelaide CBD
Features of the property include:
• Enjoy the luxury of working in Adelaide’s East End, the premier precinct of Adelaide’s Central Business District. This vibrant hub forms part of a well-established mixed-use precinct that includes numerous medical centres, specialists and clinics together with retail, food, entertainment and high-quality residential apartments.
• Located on a colossal strategic site of 8,712sqm* the combined opportunity comprises two parcels. The primary site (an island site with street frontages to Wakefield Street, Hutt Street, Daly Street and Ifould Street) accommodates the hospital and clinic of some 15,852sqm* (GLA) and a secondary (adjacent) site located on the northern side of Ifould Street is currently compromised as an open lot car park with an adjoining Bluestone Villa providing valuable frontage to Flinders Street.
• South Australia is one of the largest health science precincts in the southern hemisphere that has the track record, capability and ambition to continue its global leadership in the development and scaling of distinctive medical technologies.
• Follow the Global health companies who are now choosing Adelaide as their destination for research and development, with companies able to access up to 43.5 per cent cashback for clinical trials, analytics, study drug manufacture, and prototype manufacture.
• Located to benefit from high volumes of foot track and referrals with the new $345m Calvary Hospital only 200m* away and The Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH), the most expensive building ever built in Australia, at A$2.3 billion, located under 2km*.
• Neighbouring the Botanic Gardens offering clients and staff the ability to bath in the open leafy parklands with the ability to access all the retail and culinary dining experiences the ritzy east end offers on your doorstep.
Please direct any enquiries to the marketing agents below.
+61 452 524 985
+61 418 389 757
+61 439 399 118
+61 417 065 777
Jones Lang LaSalle;
+61 433 691 974
+61 400 516 255
^ NABERS Exempt
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503659282Last Updated: 25 Nov 2020