259 James Street
South Toowoomba, QLD 4350
91,200pa Nett + GST
14 concrete sealed car parks
High Exposure Retail Opportunity - Blank Canvas!
- James Street high exposure opportunity
- Zoned "Mixed Use" - West Creek Precinct
- Ideal blank canvas for your business
The property features include;
- 1,725sqm* of mixed use land with over 30m frontage to James Street
- The property is improved by 760sqm metal clad building consisting of 490sqm* of retail space, 70sqm of awnings and 200sqm of storage
- 14 concrete sealed carparks
- Other features include multiple offices and toilets, evaporative air conditioning, suspended concrete floors, side loading and more
- Exposure and accessibility is set to increase with the completion of the Range Bypass with James Street being a National Arterial Road.
- The zoning of Mixed Use - West Creek Precinct allows uses including retail, bulky goods showroom, business, service industry, low impact industrial and residential development
For further information contact Markus Eames of LJ Hooker Commercial on 0407 388 856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property ID: 503330190Last Updated: 13 Oct 2019