241 Commonwealth Street
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
620.0 - 1860.0m²
Stunning Whole Floors with Fit Out 620-1,860m2
Built in 2000, this landmark building is architecturally designed and will appeal to companies looking for company headquarters and great amenities for their staff.
It is readily accessible by all modes of transport, has great aesthetics & appeal to work with, while offering the most vibrant cafe / bar and restaurant precinct in Sydney at your doorstep
The efficient floor plates include fitted kitchens and bathrooms across both floors while also including meeting rooms, breakout areas and stationary/utilities rooms.
Key highlights include:
• 620m2 with potential for up to 1,240m2
• Central station only 50m away.
• Secure 24 hour access
• End of trip facilities
• Existing fit-out including offices and meeting rooms
• Great natural light with light from 3 sides
• Car-parking by negotiation
Make your enquiry today!
Property ID: 503171078Last Updated: 20 Oct 2019