23/281 Hay Street,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$200 psqmpa plus GST, plus outgoings
Key property information
Map of 23/281 Hay Street
Train stations within 5 km of 23/281 Hay Street, Subiaco, WA 6008 Distance Subiaco Station 578 m West Leederville Station 677 m Leederville Station 1.4 km Daglish Station 1.5 km City West Station 1.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 23/281 Hay Street, Subiaco, WA 6008 Distance Hay St After Ellen St 0 m Roberts Rd Before Ellen St 185 m Bagot Rd Before Francis St 320 m Roberts Rd Before Coghlan Rd 338 m Hay St Before Coghlan Rd 354 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Fully Refurbished Hay Street Office Opportunity
- Overlooking Hay Street
- Fully Refurbished & partitioned
- Computer cabled, alarmed
This is a modern mixed-use development located on Hay Street, near the intersection of Townshend Road within Subiaco's retail area and within close proximity to Subiaco Train Station.
The premises are located over 2 levels, ground, and Level 1 - at the front of the complex, includes floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Hay Street. The tenancy is fitted out to a high standard and includes reception & waiting area, boardroom, 10 x offices, open plan areas and IT/Communications room.
The building has secured after-hours access with end of trip facilities, male and female showers/basement bike racks.
• Overlooking Hay Street, with excellent natural light;
• Fully Refurbished & partitioned;
• Computer cabled, alarmed;
• Separately sub metered & air condition controlled;
• Own amenities and kitchen facility;
• Secure a/hours access to building;
• End of trip facilities;
• 9 x onsite, basement secure parking;
• Within easy access to major arterial roads; &
• Multiple uses: including Office, Medical Centre, Consulting, STCA.
• Area: 433m²
• Rental: $200 psqmpa plus GST
• Outgoings: Est. at $84.18. psqmpa plus GST 2020/21 financial year
• Car Parking: Nine (9) undercover, secure car bays
• Zoning/Use: Centre Zoning as per City of Subiaco TPS5. Uses include Office, Medical Centre, Consulting STCA.
• Availability Now.
Property ID: 504045115Last Updated: 22 Jun 2022