20 Spink Street,
Brighton, VIC 3186
Key property information
Map of 20 Spink Street
Train stations within 5 km of 20 Spink Street, Brighton, VIC 3186 Distance Gardenvale Station 53 m North Brighton Station 958 m Elsternwick Station 1.4 km Middle Brighton Station 2.2 km Ripponlea Station 2.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 20 Spink Street, Brighton, VIC 3186 Distance 46-Orrong Rd/Glenhuntly Rd (Elsternwick) 1.3 km 62-Gardenvale Rd/Hawthorn Rd (Caulfield South) 1.3 km 61-Raynes St/Hawthorn Rd (Caulfield South) 1.3 km 45-Elsternwick Shopping Centre/Glenhuntly Rd (Elsternwick) 1.4 km 47-Shoobra Rd/Glenhuntly Rd (Elsternwick) 1.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 20 Spink Street, Brighton, VIC 3186 Distance Gardenvale Station/Nepean Hwy (Brighton) 69 m Begonia Rd/Gardenvale Rd (Gardenvale) 271 m Cochrane St/Martin St (Brighton) 405 m Gardenia Rd/North Rd (Gardenvale) 465 m Magnolia Rd/Gardenvale Rd (Gardenvale) 486 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Awe Inspiring Office Architecture Coming to Brighton in Q3 2023
The distinctive and unique crystalline dimensioned façade design by Peter Ryan Architects and to be developed by Align Property Partners, will undoubtedly become the landmark building at the gateway to Brighton.
20 Spink Street, Brighton will consist of just four levels of office accommodation, plus for a lucky few an exclusive rooftop environment, all in the heart of the Martin Street shopping village surrounded by some of the best hospitality and retail options in the Bayside.
The interiors have been designed to be more akin to a 5 Star hotel than a traditional high quality office environment and provide businesses with the ultimate staff attraction and retention tool.
All of this is able to be achieved at a competitive rental structure and we are seeking a limited few businesses to take up this unique leasing opportunity.
Key features of the property includes:
* A workplace flooded with natural light owing to its unique position and all backdropped by City, Bay and district views
* High grade polished concrete floors on the office floors met with smoked oak herringbone entrance foyers to create distinctive arrival and working experiences
* An elegant lobby experience adorned with refined natural finishes and a café creating vibrancy and convenience
* A rooftop environment with views, entertainment, and respite opportunities unlike any other workplace in Bayside
* Prominent Nepean Highway frontage with building signage rights available
* Twenty (20) secure car spaces plus an abundance of street parking surrounding the site
* Directly opposite Gardenvale Train Station
* Project will achieve a minimum 4.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating
* An Ultra high-performance facade with 5kw rooftop solar to deliver outstanding sustainability outcomes
* Exclusive use end of trip facilities including 22 bicycle spaces
* Total building area: 1,900sqm*
* With four (4) floors of 475sqm* each
For more information, please contact the listed agents.
Julian Vautin 0420 406 6...
Matt Nichols 0418 186 4...
Damien Adkins 0408 373 0...
Tom Rothel 0432 441 1...
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibitted.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504054075Last Updated: 30 Jun 2022