198 Ipswich Road,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
Competitive Rental - Contact Agents
Key property information
Map of 198 Ipswich Road
Train stations within 5 km of 198 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba, QLD 4102 Distance Buranda Station 501 m Park Road Station 645 m Dutton Park Station 739 m Fairfield Station 1.6 km South Bank Station 2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 198 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba, QLD 4102 Distance Ipswich Rd at Okeefe Street 61 m Okeefe St Near Wolseley St 67 m Lower Level at Pa Hospital Station 152 m Ipswich Rd at Pa Hospital 189 m Ipswich Rd at Pa Hospital Citybus 202 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
EXCITING A-GRADE MEDICAL & OFFICE DEVELOPMENT IN WOOLLOONGABBA!
- 200sqm – 3,810sqm Available
- Fit Out Packages & Incentives
- Currently Under Construction!
198 Ipswich Road accommodates large efficient 735sqm* floor plates that feature an abundance of natural light, high-ceilings, flexible design options, NBN enterprise ethernet and private amenities on each level, with competitive incentives and fit out packages currently on offer.
- A-Grade Medical, Retail & Office Tenancies – 200sqm – 3,810sqm
- Woolloongabba – Leading healthcare and research precinct of Brisbane
- Energy rating able to NABERS 5-star equivalent
- Secure basement car parking across 4 levels & electric vehicle charging station
- Directly opposite Princess Alexander Hospital
- End of Trip Facilities & Roof Top Terrace
- 2.5kms to Brisbane CBD & 500m to Cross River Rail, Boggo Road Station*
- Well serviced by public transport including bus, train and bike pathways
- Access to main road infrastructure – Clem 7, Airport Link and M1
- Expected completion date June 2022*
198 Ipswich Road is positioned on a high-profile landmark location within proximity to the Princess Alexandra Hospital and surrounded by supporting health institutes and research facilities. This building has access to all forms of public transport including train, bus, bikeways and Cross River Rail currently under construction. 198 Ipswich Road is a well-connected site with fantastic access to all major road networks including the Clem 7, Airport Link and M1
For a detailed Information Memorandum or inspection contact the Exclusive Cushman & Wakefield marketing agents directly.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503883302Last Updated: 17 May 2022