18-20 Queen Street,
Grafton, NSW 2460
Key property information
Map of 18-20 Queen Street
The tenant is out of room. Our instructions are clear: backfill our space.
- CBD Fringe Location
- Generous Parking and Storage Available
- Modern, well appointed office/showroom
18-20 Queen Street, Grafton occupies a generous land holding of 1150sqm. The enclosed building has a total floor area of 250sqm which is currently configured as follows:
- 100sqm Renovated and air conditioned showroom
- 44sqm adjoining air conditioned office
- 100sqm of rear storage/warehouse space.
The attached annex provides an additional 150sqm of covered work or parking space with a clearance height of 3.2m and provides full, all-weather accessibility through an interconnecting roller door.
The features attached to this property are endless:
- secure, chainlink fencing surrounds the property
- drive through capability with secure gates installed at each entry
- generous off-street parking for up to 20 vehicles
- staff amenities including toilet, shower and new kitchen are installed
- automatic entry doors installed
- air conditioned showroom and office
- NBN installed to the node immediately in front of the building
18-20 Queen Street, Grafton is centrally and conveniently located on the fringe of the Grafton CBD; the Grafton Food Emporium and popular cafes are an easy, short stroll away.
This property is fit-for-purpose and well suited to it's current usage of retail showroom and distribution hub. However, this Property will suit any number of uses, particularly tenant's who are looking to accommodate large parking or storage requirements. There are no structural walls inside the building allowing re-configuration to suit your business's specific occupation needs.
For further information and to arrange inspection, please contact Natasha Watkinson on 0478 705 4....
Property ID: 503828602Last Updated: 4 Jul 2022