146 Ellen Street,
Port Pirie, SA 5540
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 146 Ellen Street
Train stations within 5 km of 146 Ellen Street, Port Pirie, SA 5540 Distance Port Pirie Station 4.2 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
Refurbished Prime Retail Opportunity
Formerly occupied by Radio Rentals, the building has recently undergone significant refurbishment ready for the next operator.
Key Features include:
- 2 storey total lettable area represents 1040 sqm with 850 sqm downstairs 190 sqm upstairs
- Flexible layouts to suit Retail / Office (STCC)
- Neighbouring shops, brands and amenities include: McDonalds, Australia post, Woolworths, major banks and ATMs
- Busy main road corner with high exposure
- Dual frontage to Ellen and Norman Street and rear access
Port Pirie is the largest city and sixth most populous city in South Australia after Adelaide and is the major regional service centre to the mid north of the state approximately 223 km north of Adelaide.
The town comprises a broad range of services and facilities, including a wide range of community facilities, commercial operations, offices, medical services, automotive services, short term accommodation and personal services.
Together with a thriving retail sector, Port Pirie offers a range of business and lifestyle opportunities. Port Pirie also benefits from being located strategically to the increasing mining activities in northern Southern Australia, one of Australia's most promising mineral frontiers.
For more information on this excellent opportunity, contact David Buenfeld on 0416 045 675.
Property ID: 503204042Last Updated: 17 Aug 2020