140 - 144 Main Street,
Lithgow, NSW 2790
Key property information
Map of 140 - 144 Main Street
Train stations within 5 km of 140 - 144 Main Street, Lithgow, NSW 2790 Distance Lithgow Station 807 m Zig Zag Station 4.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 140 - 144 Main Street, Lithgow, NSW 2790 Distance Main St at Ferro St 33 m Albert St After James St 208 m Queen Elizabeth Park, Main St 213 m Coalbrook St After Albert St 330 m Main St Before Academy St 446 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Prime CBD Location
Address: 140 - 144 Main Street, Lithgow NSW 2790
Title Details: A/DP437686 & B/DP437686
Site Area: 613.4 sqm (according to NSW globe)
Zoning: B2 Local Centre under Lithgow LEP 2014
Prominent 16+ metre triple frontage to Main Street along with
rear lane access off Gray Street.
• Property Description
The two-storey building of brick construction has prominent
frontages to Main & Gray Street. The Main Street frontage
features the main customer access point with ATM facilities.
The rear comprises a staff access point with circa 6 undercover
parking spaces + further parking on site.
Internally the bank is fitted out to Westpac's corporate
standards and is of excellent presentation throughout.
• Building Specifications
• 613 sqm site*
• 428 sqm two storey building
• Undercover on-site parking at rear with additional hardstand
• Highly exposed triple fronted freehold site in the heart of the CBD
• Set over 2 levels - ground floor which is street level and basement
floor which leads into the downstairs office, kitchen, amenities
and car parking.
• Strategic retail position surrounded by major banks, national
• Nearby busy train station
• Convenient customer parking for 50+ cars immediately at rear
• New air-conditioning system installed 3 years ago (approx..)
• Lithgow: vibrant city in the Central Tablelands Region, population
• Current All outgoings
Council rates to 31-05-21 $8,865.66 per annum
Council water & sewer rates averages from approximately $25 to $70
each 2-3 months
Building insurance to 31-05-21 including GST $3,875.95 per annum
Contact Jaharn Torok on 0416 227 3... today for more information
Property ID: 503856410Last Updated: 22 Nov 2021