139-145 Montague Street
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
Call Luke Conquest 0432 328 668
3 Roller Doors - potential for internal parking
Capital City 1
MASSIVE EXPOSURE WITH THIS LANDMARK PROPERTY
- OUTSTANDING EXPOSURE
- APPROX 29,000 PASSING CARS A DAY
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES (STCA)
139-145 Montague Street is suitable for a variety of uses such as retail, showroom, warehouse, and office use (STCA).
Key Property highlights of this unique offering are:
- Building Area: 670 sqm*
- Exposed Ceiling
- Ample ammenities, including showers
- 3 Roller Doors at Montague, Thistlethwaite Streets & Williams Place
- Potential for internal parking
- Capital City 1 Zoning
- Available by October
- Refurbished throughout
Located in the heart of the Montague Precinct, the property is surrounded by major residential and commercial development, further ensuring that a corner position like this will continue to benefit from passing trade and exposure as more residents and workers enter the area.
Other location attributes are:
- 5 min walk* to South Melbourne Market
- 5 min walk* to the Light Rail
- 5 min walk* to South Melbourne Primary School
- 5 min* walk to Kirrip Park
- 2km* from Melbourne CBD
- 800m* to Westgate Freeway & then Citylink
- 800m* to Bay Street, Port Melbourne Shopping Strip
- 800m* to Clarendon Street Shopping Strip
139-145 Montague Street, South Melbourne is an unmissable leasing opportunity for tenants wanting to capitalise on outstanding exposure in a rapidly transforming and vibrant fringe location.
Please contact Luke conquest for more information or to arrange a inspection on 0432 328 668.
Property ID: 503289138Last Updated: 10 Nov 2019