12B 198 Adelaide Street
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$120,000 Gross + GST
ANZAC SQUARE ARCADE - 118 m2 Prime Position next to Escalators
- Huge glass frontage at shopfront
- Considered best position in Arcade!
- Signage to Adelaide Street
Phone Tom Chan 0478 586 131 for an inspection.
• Considered best position shop in Arcade!
• Open plan shop with storage area at rear
• Huge glass frontage at shopfront
• Signage window space to Adelaide Street
• Suit any retail use
The Brisbane Central Business District (CBD), officially gazetted as the suburb of Brisbane City and colloquially referred to as 'the city', is the heart of the state capital of Queensland, is located on a point on the northern bank of the Brisbane River. The triangular shaped area is bounded by the Brisbane River to the east, south and west. The point, known at its tip as Gardens Point, slopes upward to the north-west where the city is bounded by parkland and the inner-city suburb of Spring Hill to the north. The CBD is bounded to the north-east by the suburb of Fortitude Valley. To the west the CBD is bounded by Petrie Terrace.
Property ID: 503414678Last Updated: 3 Dec 2019