119 Yaldara Drive,
Lyndoch, SA 5351
Contact for Price
Key property information
Map of 119 Yaldara Drive
Barossa Landmark Location – Restaurant on Vineyard
A rare and exciting opportunity in the hospitality space to lease a Barossa masterpiece in a landmark location. The new restaurant is located on the 1837 Barossa vineyard adjacent to the iconic Barossa Manor and the renowned Colonel Light Monument which commemorates the birthplace of today’s world famous Barossa Valley. The Restaurant is in the town of Lyndoch which is the first stop of the Barossa coming from Adelaide CBD, less than 60 minutes drive away. Ideally suited for e.g. an Italian or Mediterranean themed restaurant.
• To be leased with liquor license in place (50 persons) and 150 under application
• Fully equipped new kitchen and brand new fully furnished
• Iconic landmark building, set in a prime location and conveniently located
• Unprecedented breathtaking 360 degrees views over the Barossa
• 145sqm indoor area of which 80sqm guest area, more than 500m2 outdoor areas
• Additional revenues opportunities to cater for the 1837 Barossa Cellar Door and Seminar Centre which will open in January 2022 on the estate
• Ample parking and helipad onsite 74 cars
• Disabled access and amenities
• Affordable lease - Contact agent for arrangements
The 1837 Barossa Restaurant is offered for long term lease and will attract good interest from local and interstate operators so be sure to act swiftly.
For further details please contact.
A detailed Lessor profile is available
To enquire, please email or call 1300 815 0... and enter code 1011
Property ID: 503817506Last Updated: 8 Nov 2021