108 Wakefield Street, 108 Wakefield Street
Adelaide, SA 5000
400.0 - 16000.0m²
Map of 108 Wakefield Street, 108 Wakefield Street
Brand New High Profile CBD Offices
- Signage rights available
- Exclusive outdoor terrace
- Integrated custom fitout options
Full floor options are available from 500sq m to 1,400sq m approx, with options to include integrated furnished fitouts designed to the tenants specific requirements, including the latest on-trend fitout design with café kitchens & wellness spaces.
The building is located between King William Street and Pulteney Street, providing close proximity to all the amenity and services desired, including an array of café’s, retail shops and the advantage of access to an abundance of transport options.
Clever design provides outstanding levels of natural light with exclusive outdoor terrace areas, to provide an ambient wellness environment, and efficient floor plates for maximum use of space.
• Courts precinct and the Adelaide Central Market is located just 8 minutes walk
• Tram stop – located on Victoria Square
• Bus services operating along Wakefield Street
• High levels of reserved car parking and client parking
• Rundle Mall, Adelaide’s premier shopping precinct
• Building signage rights available
This high profile A Grade building provides tenants with superb natural light provided by floor to ceiling windows.
Built to 5 Star Green Star Design this brand new office tower provides high levels of reserved car parking in the abutting car park, café on the ground floor plus 14 levels of A grade office space.
Tenants enjoy quality building services and facilities, including end of trip facilities with laundered towel services and high numbers of male and female showers, lockers and bike storage.
Property ID: 503161678Last Updated: 10 Dec 2019