100 South Creek Road
Cromer, NSW 2099
1150.0 - 25000.0m²
A combination of external and basement spaces
IN1 – General Industrial
Map of 100 South Creek Road
NORTHERN BEACHES BUSINESS PARK (NBBP)
- Brand New Industrial Development
- Excellent 40ft Truck Access
- 9m to 11m internal clearance available
Centrally located in the Cromer industrial precinct the site is situated on the corner of South Creek and Inman Roads, offering dual street ingress & egress for both trucks and cars. The site is in close proximity to Pittwater Road offering ease of access further north to Narrabeen and Mona Vale, or further south to Dee Why and Brookvale. Frenchs Forest and the new Northern Beaches Hospital are located within 8kms. Local cafes and bus routes are within walking distance of NBBP offering amenity and flexibility for commuters.
Northern Beaches Business Park has potential to cater for up to 11 tenants with areas ranging from 1,150sqm – 25,000sqm with exceptional cubic capacity within the warehouse (9m – 11m clearance). Furthermore, NBBP has a practical office to warehouse ratio allowing tenants to maximise their storage and enhance productivity.
The various sized units have the ability to be combined to increase the floor space provided to meet tenant specific requirements. This represents a unique and flexible opportunity for the Northern Beaches industrial market.
Key Features of Northern Beaches Business Park (NBBP):
- Central Northern Beaches location
- Modern and innovative design to encourage a commercial identity
- Separate toilet amenities for both warehouse and offices
- Ample car parking spaces with a mix of undercover and on-grade, 306 spaces in total
- High clearance clear span warehousing
- Warehouse clearance of 9m – 11m (providing exceptional cubic capacity)
- Practical size mezzanine offices
- Large office windows providing superb natural light
- Individual zoned air-cooled air conditioning
- Modern design to accommodate corporate image
- Flexible ground floor showroom/production area
For more information or to discuss your specific requirements please contact the exclusive listing agents.
Property ID: 503399998Last Updated: 9 Dec 2019