1/0 Endeavour Place,
Taree, NSW 2430
Expressions of Interest
Key property information
Unrivalled Waterfront Hospitality Opportunity - Restaurant/Function Venue
- 180 degree river views
- brand new restaurant/function venue
Currently undergoing a multi million dollar redevelopment, the Manning River Rowing Club sits on the banks of the Manning River adjacent to Taree’s busy CBD.
Offering 180 degree views of the River, the proposed venue will include:
• 540sqm approx first floor area including over 160sqm of balcony alfresco area
• Perimeter glass windows & sliding door balcony access
• Timber floors throughout open dining area/dance floor
• Gas lines - (Bottled Gas)
• 3 Phase Power
• Approx 30kw Solar power system
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Water & waste to kitchen area
• 1500ltr Grease Arrestor
• Male, female and disabled bathroom facilities
• Disabled ramp and new modern stair entry
• Modern new entry foyer
• Store room
• Conference room facilities
Soon to be completed, the building will offer first class rowing facilities and a modern first floor café/restaurant/multi function venue offering the perfect mix of indoor dining and function space & substantial alfresco dining with uninterrupted views over the river.
The redevelopment is anticipated to be completed by September 2021* providing a sought after venue catering to Taree’s growing residential and business population.
Expressions Of Interest are being sought for a long term Sub-Lease operator.
To obtain an Information Memorandum and plan details, please contact Dan Shultz on 0408 653 0...
or email email@example.com
* Note all areas are approximate only and rentals quoted exclusive of outgoings and GST.
Property ID: 503722558Last Updated: 6 Oct 2021
More properties from First National Real Estate Shultz - Taree