71 Woolley Street, Dickson, ACT 2602
- Sold Contact Agent
- Wed 14-Sep-16
- Land Area
- 0.72ha (1.78 acres) (approx)
- Floor Area
- 1,062 m²
- Tenure Type
- Tenanted Investment
- Last Updated
- Nov 11, 2016
- Parking Comments
Interested in this property? Contact an Agent today
Dickson - Shell and KFC Anchored Investment, 7,190m2 Site
71 Woolley St Dickson is a superbly located, inner suburb retail centre, which in anchored by Shell and KFC. The site is being sold via a public auction on the 15th of September 2016. The primary features of the site are:
* Annual net rent of $1,285,000*. (66% from Shell and KFC)
* WALE of over 6 years (Shell to 2023 & KFC to 2024)
* Excellent, strong tenant mix, including Shell, KFC, Coles Express, Subway, Blockbuster Video and 4 specialty stores.
* Over 65 on site paid parking spaces
* The site has future redevelopment potential, including Residential use in the Crown Lease and max Gross Floor Area of 11,000m2. The Dickson master plan allows development of upto 6 levels
* Developments producing over 800 units and 13,000m2 of office space under construction or to commence construction within 12 months. All within 300m of the site.
To be sold via Auction, at 11am on Thursday the 15th of September at Ray White Commercial offices. 17-23 Townshend St Phillip.