2 Makin Place, Deakin, ACT 2600
- For Sale
- Expressions of Interest
- Land Area
- 2631.00 m² (approx)
- Floor Area
- 1,400 m²
- Tenure Type
- Vacant Possession
- Last Updated
- Sep 16, 2016
- Car Spaces
- Parking Comments
- 49 secure basement car spaces and 8 on-grade car spaces
Interested in this property? Contact an Agent today
Free-Standing Building in Exceptional Inner South Location
2 Makin Place provides a rare opportunity to purchase a prime, multi-purpose facility, offering investors and owner occupiers a unique opportunity to purchase a free-standing building invest in a very central location, within 5 kilometres of the Canberra CBD, 3 kilometres from Parliament House and 2 kilometres from the Woden Town Centre.
The existing building offers buyers the opportunity to design and create their own space, capturing the added value of charming surrounds and excellent on-site, secure carparking.
* 1,400sqm building with an additional secure basement accommodating 49 car bays plus 8 on-grade carparks
* 2,631sqm of site area, overlooking Deakin West Playing Fields and the Royal Australian Mint
* Central Deakin location, 3 minutes from the Woden Town Centre and 10 minutes from the CBD
* Ideal opportunity for owner-occupiers, health facility or redevelopment
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 20 October at 4pm.
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents, Knight Frank.