350 Collins Street, Melbourne, Vic 3000
- Floor Area: 17,800 m²
- Sold Fri 14-Aug-09 - Contact Agent
- Tenure Type
- Tenanted Investment
- Last Updated
- Oct 08, 2012
High yielding office building in the heart of Melbourne’s financial precinct
Situated in a high profile position within the traditional financial heart of Melbourne’s most prestigious Collins Street location between Queen and Elizabeth Streets
- Street frontages to Collins Street and Little Collins street..
- 17,800 sqm of net lettable area across 15 levels of office accommodation with ground floor retail accommodation and generous basement car parking for 65 cars.
- Currently 96% leased to a total of 66 tenants, with no single tenant occupying an area greater than 14% of the building, limiting the risk of a potential major vacancy
- Estimated Fully Leased Net Income of $5,363,600 p.a. (approx.) with excellent growth potential
- Potential to add value through further refurbishment.
- Central services core offers office floors with excellent natural light and flexibility to subdivide floor plates to suit prevailing market conditions.
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing at 2pm of Wednesday 18th of March 2009.
For further information please contact James Kaufman 0418 325 460 or Robert Anderson on 0408 328 592 for further information.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided