1079 Tharwa Drive, Tuggeranong, ACT 2900
- For Sale
- Land Area
- 1,342.00ha (3,316.15 acres) (approx)
- Floor Area
- 1,342 m²
- Tenure Type
- Vacant Possession
- Last Updated
- Nov 30, 2016
- Energy Efficiency Rating
- 0.0-star NABERS Energy Rating
Interested in this property? Contact an Agent today
One of Canberra’s Largest Rural Land Parcels 1,342 ha*
Raine & Horne Commercial Canberra and Ray White are pleased to offer For Sale a huge parcel of land known to locals as 'South Lanyon' for the first time in almost 20 years.
The property sits on the eastern side of the historical Tharwa Bridge and has approximately 5kms of Murrumbidgee River frontage.
The block is located approximately 35 kilometres south of Canberra’s CBD, 2.4km from Banks and is directly accessible from Tharwa Drive.
The property consists of 1,342Hectares (approx. 3300 acres) of river corridor, pasture improved farming land and also commonwealth significant woodlands on the hills and buffers. A 99 year lease is applicable to the site and the farming land has been in production since the 1850’s and as a farm has a intrinsic value as such a sizeable piece of land.
Amenities on the property include:
- 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom homestead with a large study and separated living areas. The homestead has a pool and sits on a 2 hectare parcel of residential grounds.
- Powered Shearing Shed, Farm Shed and Feed Storage Sheds
- Multiple pasture improved farms paddocks, dams, cattle yards
- 4 Megalitre (4ML) water license