2 Garner Place, Ingleburn, NSW 2565
- Sold Contact Agent
- Thu 28-Nov-13
- Land Area
- 0.94ha (2.32 acres) (approx)
- Floor Area
- 4,297 m²
- Last Updated
- May 16, 2014
- Parking Comments
- Parking available on site
- 4(a) General Industrial
Interested in this property? Contact an Agent today
Prominent location on the intersection of Williamson and Henderson Roads. Great access to M5 Motorway with the M5/M7 Motorway interchange only 4 kilometres to the north. Port Botany is 44 kilometres to the north east and Ingleburn railway station is approximately a 10 minute walk from the property.
Modern 4,297m² high clearance warehouse currently split into 2 units. Unit 1 is 3,324.6m² and is vacant while Unit 2 is 972.50m² and is leased. Perfect opportunity to occupy Unit 1 and have income from Unit 2 or re-lease unit 1 for a great investment property. Property features 8 roller doors, full concrete quality construction and well presented air conditioned mezzanine offices.
- Modern 4,297m² high clearance warehouse split into 2 units
- Unit 1 - 3,324.6m² vacant, Unit 2 - 972.50m² leased
- 8 container height roller doors and quality full concrete construction
- Well presented mezzanine air conditioned offices
- Great location at the intersection of Williamson and Henderson Roads
- Direct access to M5 Motorway both north and south bound
Receivers and Managers appointed.
Auction to be held on Thursday 10th