Read Australian commercial property news & market trends, tips & guides for business owners, property investors & more.
Showing 1 - 10 of 488 results
Floor Area: 1,000 m²
Log in to add notes to your saved properties
- 86 acres* of GRZ1 land with current planning permit and plans - Fully engineered 200 lot (includes 1 super lot of 2.98Ha + 1 medium density site...
Land Area: 34.80ha (86.00 acres) (approx)
Land Area: 2040.00 m² (approx)
• Rare free-standing, single tenanted retail investment • 15 year lease to Kmart Australia Ltd commenced August 2013 • 1...
Land Area: 2.52ha (6.22 acres) (approx)
Lease Link Property Consultants and Harcourts of Drouin are delighted to be able to offer to the market these outstanding...
Land Area: 3190.00 m² (approx)
- Rare Princes Highway site with a range of options - Occupy, Invest, Land Bank, Redevelop (S.T.C.A) - Featuring 3 bedroom dwelling of approx....
Land Area: 1763.00 m² (approx)
- Rare 1 acre* Princes Highway site situated on Traralgon/Morwell corridor - 4,313m2, 58.66m frontage and access from Service Road - Strategic town...
Land Area: 0.43ha (1.07 acres) (approx)
- Brand new 30 year lease to "Bridges on Argyle", with 5 x 5 year further options - "Bridges on Argyle"- incredibly successful Motel that enjoys...
Land Area: 3987.00 m² (approx)
Excellent Long Term Tenant with well-established business known as Da Nunzios Restaurant Modern, quality built building in main street location....
Land Area: 195.00 m² (approx)
Well-appointed Commercial property with reception area, multiple offices, staff amenities, air-conditioning and ample parking. Excellent secure...
Land Area: 345.00 m² (approx)
realcommercial.com.au is Australia's no.1 commercial property site, listing commercial property for sale and property blog. View local real estate blog for the Melbourne property market and Sydney property market. Business owners and investors can access the latest small business blog and retail blog, as well as handy tax tips and from our expert contributors.
Popular Commercial Searches