Skip to Main Content
List Map
Results for

properties for lease in ACT

Showing 1 - 10 of 1422 results

From $375 per sqm p.a. ex GST

Enhance Your Business

Offices

The new home of CPA Australia in Canberra, 10 Rudd Street is a modern, centrally located office building with a striking architecturally designed...

187 m² - 465 m²

Contact Agent
For Lease

Great Exposure and prime location in Mitchell

Industrial/Warehouse

This opportunity capitalises on its exposure from both Hoskins and Grimwade streets, with drive thru access entry and exit from both streets. The...

0.70ha (1.74 acres) (approx)

Price Upon Application

High Quality Office Accommodation in the Parliamentary Triangle

Offices
  • Building signage opportunity
  • Fully refurbished and partly fitted out
  • Separate male and female showers/lockers

0.99ha (2.46 acres) (approx)

Contact Agent

10% Remaining 90% LEASED - Refurbished Offices 66, 82 & 97 sqm

Offices

Soon to be completed exceptionally valued refurbished office space located amongst all major financial institution. On Offer: + Open plan and...

66 m² - 97 m²

Contact Agent

Corporate HQ - Private - Central - Secure

Offices
  • Close to everything
  • Ample staff parking
  • Great Amenities

3,632 m²

Advertisement

Price Upon Application

“Moore Convenience”, “Moore Sustainable” and “Moore Space”

Offices
  • Non and fitted out floors available
  • Refurbished building
  • Abundant natural light

3554.00 m² (approx)

POA

CBD Location

Offices

64 Northbourne Avenue, which is owned by Australian Unity - has 2,315.50m2 of office space available over multiple levels. Available now: Ground...

109 m² - 2,386 m²

Contact Agent
For Lease

An unbelieveable investment. An unbeatable location

Offices
  • Strata suites of all sizes selling now
  • Complete refurbishment inside and out

668.00 m² (approx)

Please contact agent

Relocate your business to Northbourne Avenue

Offices
  • Ample carparking available onsite
  • Open plan office fitout
  • Great natural light with mountain views

361 m²

Contact Agent

Prominent Belconnen Property

Offices

The property comprises a three level commercial building, providing ground floor retail and upper floor office accommodation. Available immediately...

1,691 m²

Advertisement